Wednesday 25 February 2009

My Progression so far with the Thriller Opening.

I feel that I have made a fair amount of progress throughout this project, filiming has been a real eye opener for me, as when making the storyboard I felt we had made a great thriller opening, but overtime realised initial ideas when starting and only practised filming a little before, there is a lot more thought that needs to go into what shots you need to do to make sure your audience will connect to your characters. Also, filming is time consuming and extremely difficult to get the exact conditions and exact shots you would like. Experimenting with this has helped my knowledge of knowing how to make a good thriller opening and so that part of this project has been significant for me. My lack of knowledge on the editing front has not really helped my group, and so I will be attending to extra help from my teacher, which will hopefully help me to know more about the program 'Premiere' and therefore will help my group. I have contributed to my group as much as I can when it came to ideas and helping with the work, but lack of communication between us has made it difficult for all of us to get an even amount of work each, and so I feel I could do and want to do more, but again I need to know more about how to edit to really contribute to the group significantly.

No comments: